Please save the following mobile number as an emergency contact for the school. 07902355755.
This number will only ever be in operation as an emergency backup to our telephone system.
Please only use this number if you are not able to get through to the school and you need to contact us as a matter of urgency.
Please do not leave any messages on this phone.
Swanlea Mission, Values and Vision
To be exceptional in:
At Swanlea we will:
- Develop socially confident, responsible, resilient and independent learners
- Create respectful, empathetic and active citizens who value democracy, liberty and the rule of law in British society
- Develop highly numerate, literate and articulate young people, instilling a life-long love of learning
- Promote cultural capital and celebrate difference, instilling an understanding and appreciation of diversity
- Nurture aspiration and ambition challenging all to achieve, readying pupils for the global work place
- Promote student wellbeing, safety and healthy lifestyles, positively managing their academic, personal and social lives
DfE performance table for Swanlea School
Click here: Swanlea DfE Performance Table
Welcome to Swanlea
Swanlea School is a large, vibrant and thriving secondary school in the centre of London. With approximately 1000 students on roll and a further 210 at KS5, staff at Swanlea work alongside outstanding colleagues to achieve outstanding student outcomes in all key stages.
In July 2013, OFSTED graded Swanlea as outstanding in all categories for the second time. In July 2015, we were awarded Teaching School status as part of our journey to achieving excellence and we continue to strive to deliver outstanding outcomes across all key stages and subject areas. We are committed to the continuous professional learning of all staff.
In OFSTED’S most recent appraisal of Swanlea School’s services, it judged the school to be ‘Outstanding’. View the full report on the link below.
Please click on the link for Swanlea Term Dates 2022-2023
RESPECT | ASPIRE | ACHIEVE
If a parent requests a paper copy of any information on our website, this can be provided free of charge – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
31 Brady Street
Headteacher: Ms. Brenda Landers